“Uni” is a concept used to describe the geometric defects of the pavement profile that can compromise the safety and comfort of the user.
Developed by Logiroad, the Unibox is an economical and easy-to-use system that allows to measure the longitudinal profile in the wavelength band [0.7m ; 45m], which is the interval corresponding to the uni for road pavements
The advantages of this system are numerous:
- Monitoring speed higher than 30 km/h
- Uses a GPS for distance and geolocation
- Returns results according to the proven method (Profile, NBO, DSP, IRI),
- Allows the acquisition of environmental images simultaneously to the measurement of a uni with a camera
- Control of building sites